Start a new topic

Alibaug beach camping Santosth Konde

I had booked an overnight beach camping in Alibaug hosted by a person called Santosh Konde. Before i write my review i would like to mention that the said place is illegal as they do not have any permission to host camping activities at the beach,

I had visited the place along with my family on feb 20 2021. At around 07:30 in the evening the place was raided by the police and the electricity was cut off by them. The activity was halted and there was no one from the camp side to sort out the issue. On inquiring the police officer said that there is no permission to hold such camps and had advised us to leave. But they left after sometime. Only few fancy lights were left on and there was no water in the washrooms due to power cut. It was only resumed at midnight. After which the movie and bonfire was done just as formality. 

If we have our own tent and food there is no need for such hosts who charge us for such services.

I am hugely disappointed with Thrillophilla for promoting such a place and keeping the people in the dark. 

Login or Signup to post a comment